Monday 28 March 2011

Objects of Lust



Oh, it's springtime! The sun is shining, the aviators are necessary and I shan't wear trousers again till October. Spring means I can dress creatively again, I can wear all sorts of brightly coloured things that aren't my high vis cycling jacket. Anyway, this exciting new rush of daylight to the head has unearthed a little crush...


Creature shaped earrings! Gawp in wonderment at their quirky timelessness. Now, the flower on the left isn't quite a 'creature' per se, but that pair were in a jewelry box that's a family heirloom. I adore that Topshop (responsible for the middle 3) are still churning out stuff of such a similar ilk.

So, that's all, and for this week my ears (recently re-punctured after a winter of woolly hats - ouch!) shall be constantly adorned with creepy crawlies.

Hurrah, off to knit daisies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment